Commercial Mgr/Chartered Quantity Surveyor - MRICS
Our Client is a recognised name in the Construction field and the flagship company for several prestigious and high-end developments in the country.
The Quantity Surveying function provide a full range of pre- and post-contract quantity surveying services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing estimates, cost plans and tender documentation using various forms of measurement and contracts.
- Measurement for Bills of Quantities production.
- Pricing Compensation Events throughout the duration of the contract and provide cost advice.
- Attending progress meetings, and provide input and support to the project.
- Co-ordination and review of monthly financial cost reports and cash flow forecasts.
- Contributing to project reporting including attendance at operational project reviews.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Sub-contract procurement, negotiation & administration.
- Drafting of contract correspondence
Essential requirements :
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualifications.
- Professional Qualification: RICS Qualified MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Pre and post contract knowledge.
- Sub-contract preparation and administration.
- Experience of cost forecasting and reporting, cost control, cost risk management, advising on procurement options, procurement documentation preparation, contract documentation preparation, contract administration and contract documentation.
- Good general commercial awareness.
- Use of computerised measurement packages.
- Good team player.
- Able to act on own initiative.