This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Jobscan the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to Jobscan via the Website.
means Jobscan, the company, with address of PO Box 32065, DIFC, Dubai
means any party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Jobscan and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using www.jobscan.ae and any sub-domains of this site.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Jobscan and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Employment and education history
- Language proficiencies and other work-related skills
- Date of birth
- Citizenship and work authorization status
- Information provided by references
- Information contained in your resume or C.V., information you provide regarding your career interests, and other information about your qualifications for employment.
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
Our Use of Data
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Jobscan. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, data will not be disclosed to third parties. All personal Data is stored securely.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Provide you with job opportunities and employment
- Provide additional services to you, such as training, career counseling and career transition services;
- Assess your suitability as a job candidate and your associate qualifications for job positions and opportunities.
- Managing our client and vendor relationships;
- Alerts regarding available Job opportunities and other communications;
- Communicating relating to special events, promotions, surveys and market research;
- Responding to individuals’ inquiries;
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
Jobscan may from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Jobscan. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
Data security is of great importance to Jobscan and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
Changes to this Policy
Jobscan reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.